Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Post

Hello out there, and welcome to the first post on my travel blog!  I wanted to get this set up before I leave because I think once I get to Costa Rica, I probably won't want to take the time to do this.  Of course, I have plenty I should be doing now instead of this, but this was on my list so now I get to cross it off!

Since I am here, I might as well give you a little peak into what I've been up to.  As fun as this year will be, and as excited as I am, there is a LOT of stuff to do to get ready for it.  Unfortunately, it is not as fun or exciting as the traveling will be.  Between tickets and paperwork and needing to buy stuff (like a suitcase because my old one broke) and seeing people and figuring out my phone/money, I haven't even started packing yet!  At least I have been putting some thought into it.  I know that I definitely have to bring a lightweight, waterproof jacket because every website and person I talked to said it is a necessity.  However, everything else is still a little up in the air (or all over my room).  No matter how many times I've realized it already, I keep forgetting that packing the recommended one checked bag with three months' worth of stuff is going to be quite a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment